Andre Segers of GameXplain gets behind the wheel with us to talk about the Mario Kart series, thoughts on the new mobile game, and more!
Ready those Koopa shells, ARGonauts! GameXplain head honcho Andre Segers power slides his way onto the show to talk about Nintendo’s beloved racing franchise Mario Kart. We also give our impressions of the just-released mobile title Mario Kart Tour and also read your responses on favorite Mario Kart games.
This week’s news kicks off with the announcement of games included in the NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro. That’s followed by Bandai-Namco suing over Ms. Pac-Man, the frontman of Korn professing his love for gaming, an 89-year-old grandma doing the same, and the discovered origins of the Punch-Out theme!
The Stage of History offers double the fun with the GameCube hit Mario Kart: Double Dash. Robert then gets kooky with Konami Krazy Racers during Obscura. And don’t forget to nab our game code giveaways for Contra: Rogue Corps and Renzo Racer.
- NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro title lineup, key features announced
- Bandai Namco sues throwback console maker over Ms. Pac-Man mini-cabinet
- Korn’s Frontman Wishes More Games Had Easy Modes
- 89-Year-Old Grandma Says Video Games Keep Her Mind Sharp
- The “Punch-Out!!” intro theme was lifted from a 1950s boxing show
- Mario Kart: Virtual Cup – Gameplay Footage (Cancelled Virtual Boy Game)
Got a question, comment, or suggestion for the show? Email us or send a tweet! Check out our Patreon to help support the show and get cool perks along the way. Also, join our Discord room to chat all things retro gaming. See you there!
Another Retro Gaming Podcast, or ARGcast for short, is a celebration of the video games we grew up with. Listen up for the latest in retro gaming related news, an onslaught of amazing guests, loads of game code giveaways, and more. Subscribe and become an ARGonaut today!