Jakejames Lugo of The Koalition comes back on the show to discuss how Capcom helped define the arcade scene, our favorite titles, and more retro gaming!
We’re gonna take you for a ride, ARGonauts! Jakejames Lugo of The Koalition and Gamers With Gains comes back on the show to discuss Capcom arcade classics. That includes everything from Street Fighter II to Vulgas. Learn how an arcade generation was defined by this esteemed studio.
This week’s news has us scratching our heads with the reveal of Capcom Home Arcade, fanning out over Persona love in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and SNK making consoles again. That’s followed by news on cartridge reissues for a couple of old school titles.
The Stage of History has us battle it out in Alien vs. Predator and Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo. Robert then shoots ’em up in Mars Matrix during Obscura. Don’t forget to grab our game code giveaways, including one for an Assassin’s Creed title. Then stick around for an intense round of Random Select.
- Capcom Home Arcade Is A Plug-And-Play Arcade Stick
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate adds Persona 5’s Joker, stage builder, and video editing
- SNK Wants to Release 2 Games Per Year Starting in 2020, New NeoGeo Consoles Coming
- One Of Retro Gaming’s Most Collectable Shmups Is Getting A Cheap Reprint
- Metal Storm is getting reissued by Retro-Bit
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Secures A July Release Date
Got a question, comment, or suggestion for the show? Email us or send a tweet! Check out our Patreon to help support the show and get cool perks along the way. Also, join our Discord room to chat all things retro gaming. See you there!
We are partnered with Don’t Feed The Gamers! Be sure to check them out for fan-focused gaming content.
Another Retro Gaming Podcast, or ARGcast for short, is a celebration of the video games we grew up with. Listen up for the latest in retro gaming related news, an onslaught of amazing guests, loads of game code giveaways, and more. Subscribe and become an ARGonaut today!