Our end of year special has us look back on some of the best and worst games and gaming moments of 2018 with our good buddy Tony Polanco!
2018 is coming to a close, ARGonauts! Tony Polanco of The Koalition, Geek.com, and The Throwdown joins us to chat about the best and worst of the past year. All the games and gaming moments we loved and hated are covered here, including our thoughts on the PlayStation Classic. Spoiler alert, they’re not flattering.
Our news talk this week has us cover Epic Games forming their own Steam competitor, and what that means for developers and fans alike. We then discuss the latest NES games coming to Nintendo Switch Online, Capcom working on a mysterious title, and the release date for Toejam & Earl: Back in the Groove.
The Stage of History has us welcome more modern classics with Spider-Man 2 and God of War II. Robert then puzzles us with the unique Intelligent Qube in Obscura. Be sure to grab our game code giveaways for Overwatch and the first of many codes for Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition. Then stick around for another game of Random Select! Who could Robert be this time?
- Epic Games Announces Online Gaming Store, A Fierce Competition To Steam?
- ‘Ninja Gaiden,’ Other NES Classics Confirmed For Nintendo Switch Online This Month
- Capcom Producer Hints at New Title That Will Make Fans Think: “Wow, They’re Making That?”
- ‘Toejam and Earl: Back In the Groove’ Jams Out an Official Release Date
- Treasure May Be Interested In Bringing ‘Radiant Silvergun’ To Nintendo Switch
- ARGCAST MINI #17: THE TELLTALE STORY WITH NATHAN ORTEGA
- ARGCAST #80: JAPANESE INDIE GAMES AND BRANCHING PATHS WITH ALVIN PHU
We are partnered with Don’t Feed The Gamers! Be sure to check them out for fan-focused gaming content.
Another Retro Gaming Podcast, or ARGcast for short, is a celebration of the video games we grew up with. Listen up for the latest in retro gaming related news, an onslaught of amazing guests, loads of game code giveaways, and more. Subscribe and become an ARGonaut today!