Storm the catwalk with us and “Geeky Glamorous” Twitch streamer Mandie Roman as we vote on the most fashionable retro gaming characters!
Strut your stuff, ARGonauts! We get fashionable with some of the most recognizable retro gaming characters to judge their designs and iconic looks in the first annual Retro Gaming Runway! Twitch streamer “Geeky Glamorous” Mandie Roman joins us as one our judges to see who comes out on top in video game fashion!
Before getting our glam on, we tackle the news on Diablo III rumored (and since confirmed) for Switch, THQ Nordic possibly bringing back the Timesplitters franchise, Doom Eternal giving us a first taste of gameplay, and ROMs site EmuParadise closing its doors. That’s followed by a behind the scenes story on Sega impressing Nintendo with F-Zero GX, a mockup image for a new Def Jam game making the rounds online, and The Messenger getting a release date that has ninja fans excited!
The Stage of History welcomes some sharp-dressed characters with Devil May Cry and Hitman: Blood Money, then Robert keeps the fashion train rolling with Space Channel 5 in Obscura. Don’t forget to pick up our game code giveaways, then stick around longer for another round of Random Select! Who could David be this time?
- Diablo III Coming to Switch, Leaked Article Reveals Ganondorf as Playable Character
- THQ Nordic Acquires Timesplitters Series
- ‘DOOM Eternal’ Gameplay Trailer Revealed
- Retro Gaming Site EmuParadise Shuts Down as Nintendo Hits the Warpath
- Sega Wanted To Impress Nintendo With F-Zero GX, Despite Losing The Hardware War
- BossLogic and Austin Creed Have Some Suggestions For the Next Def Jam Fighting Game
- The Messenger Hacking Its Way to Nintendo Switch Later This Month
We are partnered with Don’t Feed The Gamers! Be sure to check them out for fan-focused gaming content.
Another Retro Gaming Podcast, or ARGcast for short, is a celebration of the video games we grew up with. Listen up for the latest in retro gaming related news, an onslaught of amazing guests, loads of game code giveaways, and more. Subscribe and become an ARGonaut today!