It’s time for the Animanicast! Discussing Tiny Toons: Kon Ducki
Join your hosts Joey, Nathan and Kelly in the “Animanicast!” A podcast dedicated to Animaniacs and its sister shows. Today the hosts review another episode of Tiny Toon Adventures! “Kon Ducki” is a two part cartoon. We first learn about Plucky’s journey across the sea with Hamton as they journey to Salinas, California in the traditional method Plucky’s ancestors used in the 1970s. In part two we get a behind the scenes look at how Plucky’s film was made. All this, and mango juice! How many water towers will this salute to “Kon Tiki” get? Listen and find out!
Support The Animanicast
- The Animanicast now has a Patreon! Head over to Patreon.com/Animanicast for exclusive episode commentaries with Tom Ruegger as well as other awesome rewards!
- Join the party! Head on over to Discord.Animanicast.com today to join our RetroZap discussion group. You’ll get to chat with the hosts of this show as well as the hosts of other RetroZap podcasts!
- If you’d like to support our show there’s lots of ways to do it! First of all, you could go onto Apple Podcasts and leave us a five-star positive review.
- Also, don’t forget to tell a friend about the show! Your retweets and post shares help others find us.
- By going to Amazon.Animanicast.com you can find some of the newest Animaniacs merchandise including clothing, toys, videos, and even books written by some of the original writers of the show. Get some great stuff and help support our show! You can even use Amazon.Animanicast.com as your portal to Amazon on your next shopping trip and you’ll still be supporting our show with any purchase you make.
- You could also purchase some hand prepared decals from Joey at Decals.Animanicast.com
- Interested in getting some Animanicast MERCHANDISE? It’s in stock now at TeePublic! Get yours at Teepublic.Animanicast.com
The Animanicast is a podcast dedicated to the classic animated television series Animaniacs. Join your hosts Joey, Nathan and Kelly as they revisit each episode in the order in which they were released. They’ll discuss their favorite moments, jokes, characters as well as their memories of first watching the episode. Pop cultural references are also discussed in detail. (You might just learn some cool facts!) In the end, each episode receives a “Water Tower Rating” from the hosts. Cue up an episode of Animaniacs on DVD or Hulu and then listen to the Animanicast to keep the fun going! Cover art by @jedishua Intro Music performed by Kontra5t