It’s time for the Animanicast with another Animaniacs reboot discussion!
The Animanicast continues their reboot episode reviews with a discussion of the twelfth episode! Dot sings a song about a zit, Pinky and the Brain tell some Arabian tales, and the Warners take on a manspreader! How many water towers will this episode get?
Dot finds out she has a zit and is horrified! It turns out her zit is just as horrified to be on Dot! The two sing a song that sounds reminiscent of “I’m Mad.” But does this song reach that same level of excellence?
Pinky and the Brain are on a mission to steal a sultana’s horses but are captured! It’s up to Brain to entertain the sultana with stories in order to not be executed. With tales like “Ali Babrain,” “Brainladin” and “Pinkbad” will this cartoon be fresh and original, or will it just be a collection of “lazy parodies?”
The Warners go to the theater to see a new movie starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. Unfortunately they can’t sit together due to a man who spreads his legs and takes up too much room! It’s up to the Warners to take on the manspreader using the combined forces of the audience.
Patreon Exclusives for the Week
This week the Animanicast has a commentary track for the eighth episode of Animaniacs with Tom Ruegger! The episode features “The Big Candy Store” and “Bumbies’ Mom!” In this week’s bonus audio, the hosts talk about the things they love to collect. It’s all at Patreon.com/Animanicast!
Support The Animanicast
- The Animanicast now has a Patreon! Head over to Patreon.com/Animanicast for exclusive episode commentaries with Tom Ruegger as well as other awesome rewards!
- Join the party! Head on over to Discord.Animanicast.com today to join our RetroZap discussion group. You’ll get to chat with the hosts of this show as well as the hosts of other RetroZap podcasts!
- If you’d like to support our show there’s lots of ways to do it! First of all, you could go onto Apple Podcasts and leave us a five-star positive review.
- Also, don’t forget to tell a friend about the show! Your retweets and post shares help others find us.
- By going to Amazon.Animanicast.com you can find some of the newest Animaniacs merchandise including clothing, toys, videos, and even books written by some of the original writers of the show. Get some great stuff and help support our show! You can even use Amazon.Animanicast.com as your portal to Amazon on your next shopping trip and you’ll still be supporting our show with any purchase you make.
- You could also purchase some hand prepared decals from Joey at Decals.Animanicast.com
- Interested in getting some Animanicast MERCHANDISE? It’s in stock now at TeePublic! Get yours at Teepublic.Animanicast.com
The Animanicast is a podcast dedicated to the classic animated television series Animaniacs. Join your hosts Joey, Nathan and Kelly as they revisit each episode in the order in which they were released. They’ll discuss their favorite moments, jokes, characters as well as their memories of first watching the episode. Pop cultural references are also discussed in detail. (You might just learn some cool facts!) In the end, each episode receives a “Water Tower Rating” from the hosts. Cue up an episode of Animaniacs on DVD or Hulu and then listen to the Animanicast to keep the fun going! Cover art by @jedishua Intro Music performed by Kontra5t