It’s time for the Animanicast! Discussing the fifth episode of the reboot!
Joey, Nathan and Kelly continue their discussion and review of the Animaniacs reboot. This time they talk about the fifth episode which features the segments: “Good Warner Hunting,” “No Brainer” and “Ralph Cam.” Listen to hear about all the references you may have missed and find out what the hosts of the Animanicast liked about this episode and what they really, really didn’t like about it.
Good Warner Hunting
The Warners are being hunted by a Dr. Walter Grubb who takes Animaniacs collecting very seriously. He wants to add the Warners to his collection but the Warners are able to not only consistently evade him but make fun of his small feet as well. However what starts off as a fun tribute to classic Warner Bros cartoons of the past quickly turns into a dark explanation of what happened to the supporting cast of Animaniacs. It’s an episode that brings up a lot of mixed feelings and the hosts of the Animanicast share what they liked and which things they have big issues with.
Brain gets into an accident after being chased by the Yakuza. When he awakes from a brief coma, he realizes that he can’t remember his latest plan to take over the world. What follows is a plan that involves Edward Snowden, the NSA and a houseplant!
From a security camera we see what happens when Ralph falls asleep and the Warners face off against a vampire.
Support The Animanicast
- Join the party! Head on over to Discord.Animanicast.com today to join our RetroZap discussion group. You’ll get to chat with the hosts of this show as well as the hosts of other RetroZap podcasts!
- If you’d like to support out show there’s lots of ways to do it! First of all, you could go onto Apple Podcasts and leave us a five-star positive review.
- Also, don’t forget to tell a friend about the show! Your retweets and post shares help others find us.
- By going to Amazon.Animanicast.com you can find some of the newest Animaniacs merchandise including clothing, toys, videos, and even books written by some of the original writers of the show. Get some great stuff and help support our show! You can even use Amazon.Animanicast.com as your portal to Amazon on your next shopping trip and you’ll still be supporting our show with any purchase you make.
- You could also purchase some hand prepared decals from Joey at Decals.Animanicast.com
- Interested in getting some Animanicast MERCHANDISE? It’s in stock now at TeePublic! Get yours at Teepublic.Animanicast.com
The Animanicast is a podcast dedicated to the classic animated television series Animaniacs. Join your hosts Joey, Nathan and Kelly as they revisit each episode in the order in which they were released. They’ll discuss their favorite moments, jokes, characters as well as their memories of first watching the episode. Pop cultural references are also discussed in detail. (You might just learn some cool facts!) In the end, each episode receives a “Water Tower Rating” from the hosts. Cue up an episode of Animaniacs on DVD or Hulu and then listen to the Animanicast to keep the fun going! Cover art by @jedishua Intro Music performed by Kontra5t